Wattle trinket tray
Rectangular storage tray with real Australian wattle flowers
A beautiful Australian trinket tray to ensure your keepsakes stay tidy and easy to so you can enjoy them year-round.
This unique wattle trinket tray is your secret weapon against clutter, perfect for your desk, dresser or bedside. Keep your space organised and your jewellery easy-to-find with this beautiful Australian jewellery tray featuring real wattle flowers.
Trinket tray is rectangular with rounded ends, with an elevated sparkly golden edge to keep your treasures safe, and features a small bouquet of real golden wattle carefully encased in clear resin as the base.
- Rounded ends to avoid scrapes and bumps
- Elevated edge to ensure small items don’t spill off or get lost
- Six small resin feet for maximum stability
- Real wattle for year-round enjoyment of this quintessentially Australian blossom
- An ideal gift for loved ones overseas who are missing native flowers.
- Tray measures approximately 18cm long and 9.5cm wide on the outside edge and stands approximately 1.5cm high.
- Inside measurements are 16.8 cm by 8.1 cm.
- Tray is made from clear resin with a gold coloured contrasting edge approximately half a centimetre high.
- Base includes real wattle leaves and flowers. Please note that
- Made in Queensland by ‘resin royalty’ Lisa from Designs by Lisa DK.
About the Artist
A Brisbane based artist, Lisa of Designs by Lisa MK is a life-long creative, taking inspiration from the beauty of nature, with a deep affinity to the ocean. Sand and ocean colours feature in many of Lisa’s works, as do native blooms and other natural treasures foraged in the bush.
Having explored a number of mediums, Lisa is now relishing the challenges of working with resin and making her own moulds to ensure she can create bespoke functional art in unique designs and palettes. She loves the beautiful smooth surfaces achievable with resin, and how resin reacts when introducing botanical elements such as sand, leaves and blossoms. Each piece in Lisa’s collection is unique, only released for sale if they meet her exacting standards.
What is the best way to clean the wattle trinket tray?
Wipe carefully with a cloth and warm soapy water. Do not submerge in water
How do I keep my resin looking fabulous?
Resin is not waterproof, so only wipe clean when required. Do not use cleaning products on the resin as this may cause it to discolour. Store your tray away from direct sunlight to preserve the clarity of the resin and the colour of the wattle.